At an altitude of 1100m, the resort is located in the mountainous Eastern part of Macedonia near the town of Berovo, overlooking a Lake nestled in a breathtakingly picturesque canyon of Malesh mountains. The region, often referred to as Little Switzerland, is amongst the 4 major oxygen corridors that run throughout the Planet, which makes the stay a real blessing and joy in the wealth of the air spa.
Surrounded by the grace and serenity of its 5 hectares of own natural landscape guarantying remarkable views throughout the whole year, the resort has been effortlessly incorporated into the charm and elegance of a modern day “Eco Hotel” – completely built with local volcanic rocks and rich wood accents.
Its world-class Spa, state-of-the-art restaurant, exceptional accommodations, tranquil pools, renowned hospitality and service, along with a rich variety of various amenities unrivalled anywhere in the country makes this luxurious yet intimate resort a perfect getaway from the daily routines.
In addition to the leisure factor, the modern and large conference hall makes it a suitable premise for organizing various types of summits, meetings, conferences, work groups, presentations and other political, business, regional, national and international events.
Price per room for one night
Included 5% VAT, 0,68 city tax
Children and extra beds Free!
All children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
- All children from 6 to 12 years are charged 50 % of the room stay per night per person for extra beds.
- One older child or adult is charged 70 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
- The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.