This small family-run hotel is quietly situated at 900m above sea level in a forest, at the foot of Pelister National Park. The hotel is 4 km from the town Bitola and 25 km from the Greek border. The fantastic mountain scenery and pure air here provide a picturesque backdrop for a relaxing holiday designed especially to suit your needs. Warm colours and clear lines create a cosy atmosphere of peace and tranquillity.
All rooms are individually furnished and provide superb views either across the valley, or up to the mountains. The rooms have the same modern style as the rest of the hotel and are full of charm and personality. In the restaurant, there’s a crackling fireplace that offers the perfect place to cuddle up with an exciting book, surf the Internet or just enjoy a great meal.
The restaurant offers outstanding hospitality, combined with great food and a choice of drinks, which will inspire you. Every evening our cooks will arrange a selection of delicious meals and local specialities. The succession of dishes at dinner will be always imaginative, diversified and pleasantly arranged.
Not to forget - delicious.
Price per room for one night
Included 5% VAT, 0,68 city tax
Children and extra bedsFree!
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One children under 2 years stay free of charge when using children's cots/cribs.
- One child from 4 to 8 years is charged 15% of the room stay per night in an extra bed.
- One older child or adult is charged 15% of the room stay per night in an extra bed.
- Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
- The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
- Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.